H A V E A L U X U R I O U S S T A Y
Opening the doors for the first time in 600 years, Ardgowan now has bedrooms available, so take advantage of the space, fill the house with friends and family and experience one of Scotland's finest stately homes for yourself
Y O U R H O M E A W A Y F R O M H O M E
The peaceful ambience of a house much lived in and loved over the centuries is unparalleled so treat yourself to a little luxury, book Ardgowan and be pampered with your friends or family
To book your stay, or for further information, please contact the Estate Office on 01475 521 656 or email
View our drinks and dining options on the DINE page.
THE HOUSE & GARDENS
A world apart and yet easy to get to, this stunning coastal retreat overlooking the River Clyde is situated only 45 minutes from Glasgow City centre.
Ardgowan is a private house and not a hotel so each booking comes with the guarantee of exclusive use ensuring that you have the privacy to explore the house, castle and 400 acre parkland in peace.
A stay at Ardgowan gives you unparalleled access to one of the finest stately homes in Scotland so why not curl up with a book beside an open fire or relax with a glass of wine under the gaze of ancestral portraits lining the walls.
Having been lovingly refurbished all the bedrooms have a unique and distinctive country house character unlike any hotel
Each bedroom contains a carefully curated collection of handpicked antiques, art and period furnishings as well as their original fixtures and fittings
With high ceilings, central heating and breathtaking views out across the moors and sea, Ardgowan is a magical mix of grand and yet cosy making it the ideal home away from home for a weekend getaway with friends .
THE FINER DETAILS
- We have 10 luxurious Bedrooms.
- We can sleep up to 20 guests in a combination of double and twin bedrooms.
- We have a minimum booking number of 8 bedrooms taken.
- Each bedroom has its own ensuite or designated bathroom.
- Each bedroom costs £175 per night and includes a hearty Scottish breakfast.
- Additonal meals/drinks receptions/tours/activites can be arranged.
- We have disabled lift to the first floor.
- Check in from 5:30pm & Check out at 11am on day of departure.
- There is Complimentary parking.